Qatar Airways has announced that they will be flying their brand new A350-1000 out of Adelaide from 29 March 2020!
The technologically advanced aircraft, the first for the airline, will fly between Adelaide and Doha daily, and has 28 more QSuite business class seats than the existing A350-900.
- Advanced air system technologies that renews cabin air every 2-3 minutes
- LED lighting system that mimics sunrise and sunsets to reduce jetlag
- Quieter cabins
- 4,000 on-demand entertainment options
- Inflight wifi
Business Class - 46 Qsuites
- Revolutionary Qsuite product - our award-winning Business Class
- Complete privacy with sliding doors
- Unique ‘quad’ configuration, where four centre seats can share a space
- Industry’s first double bed in Business Class
- Dine-on-demand dining
- Complimentary amenity kit and pyjamas on long haul flights
Qatar Airways won best business class and best airline at the 2019 Skytrax awards.
To book your Qatar Airways business class and experience the A350-1000 QSuite contact our QFlyer Specialist Airfare Consultants
Airfare Deals! Fly Business Class to Europe with Qatar Airways
See inside the Qatar Airways QSuite
We test the Qatar Airways Business Class inflight dining