Qantas has released their on-board International menu for the First and Business cabins during this winter season.
There’s a good range and more choices than before so it gets a thumbs up from us.
Some of the dishes to be served include:
• Rockpool Bar and Grill style Nolan scotch fillet, celeriac and potato gratin, with young spinach with condiments
First and Business
• Prawn oil pasta with crab meat and roasted cherry tomatoes
• Duck a l’orange with spätzle and grilled broccolini
• Lemon grilled spatchcock with rosemary roast potatoes and anchovy dressing
• Braised venison with chestnuts, celeriac puree and broccoli
• Baked chocolate, almond and wattle seed tart with date cream
We’d love to hear your comments on the new meal choices next time you fly.